COVID-19 Information Page
Tower House Guest House
COVID-19 Information Page
COVID-19 precautions: How we will ensure you enjoy your stay in safety?
We are aware that people have varying levels of concerns and needs regarding health and safety during this time.
This is a summary of what we have in place from arrival to departure:
• Safe distancing rules throughout the guesthouse are requested of everyone.
• Staff will not work if they have any coronavirus symptoms.
• Multi touch surfaces, doors and railings in the guesthouse sanitised regularly throughout the day.
• Automatic hand Sanitiser is readily available at the main entrance, reception and hallway.
• Soap & Shower Gel is available in every bathroom.
• Safe social distance reminders are displayed throughout the Guesthouse.
• Bedrooms will not have been entered following cleaning and prior to your arrival.
Arrival / Check In:
• Any guests with symptoms will not be allowed to check in so please stay at home if you feel unwell.
• All guests will be asked to inform us immediately if they develop any symptoms.
• Online booking, registration and payment options are encouraged to minimise physical contact.
• Self-check in using the key safe system is available on request but not essential.
• Owners available in person and via phone / email.
Cleanliness and hygiene
• Staff wash and sanitise hands at regular intervals throughout the day.
• Staff cleaning schedule in place.
• Enhanced cleaning precautions in place, in addition to our usual high standards with extra attention to multi touch surfaces.
• Anti-bacterial and sanitising products used.
• Single use items used wherever possible.
• Bedding and Towels are washed, dried and ironed in house using recommended products and temperatures.
• All crockery and food / drink items sanitised and washed in the dishwasher.
• Any additional decorative items in rooms temporarily removed following guidance.
• Any non-essential items removed but available on request (e.g hairdryers, fans, tissue boxes, sanitary bags boxes, additional coat hangers)
• All rubbish tied and disposed of safely.
• All daily in-room housekeeping services have been temporarily suspended however steps are in place to ensure guests have access to fresh towels/toiletries etc.
• Due to the close proximity of tables in our dining room we are currently operating on a room only basis however in the next few weeks we will be looking to offer a pre-booked breakfast hamper to go.
Check out 10.00am
• All guests checking out will be asked to leave their keys in the key box provided outside next to the main entrance in order to avoid face to face contact. All the keys are then sanitised and bagged ready for the next guests to arrive.
• Please remember that this is a new situation for everyone and the ‘rules’ change regularly.
We belong to several associations and monitor all information regarding COVID19 / Coronavirus. As Government
guidelines change we will update our practices to ensure that your safety comes first. We want you to enjoy your
stay and are happy to answer questions and offer advice so please do not feel we are unapproachable, we will just maintain a safe distance in conversations.